您现在的位置是: 首页 > 浪漫蜜月 浪漫蜜月

旅游路线英语对话_旅游路线英语对话怎么说

ysladmin 2024-05-03 人已围观

简介旅游路线英语对话_旅游路线英语对话怎么说       感谢大家提供这个旅游路线英语对话问题集合,让我有机会和大家交流和分享。我将根据自己的理解和学习,为每个问题提供清晰而有条理的回答

旅游路线英语对话_旅游路线英语对话怎么说

       感谢大家提供这个旅游路线英语对话问题集合,让我有机会和大家交流和分享。我将根据自己的理解和学习,为每个问题提供清晰而有条理的回答。

1.关于旅游常用英语对话

2.二人出国旅游英语情景对话:订餐

3.给我一个关于旅游英语的3情景对话

4.求设计一个详细的旅游计划的三人英语对话,时长大概在3分钟左右。英语文本写下来就好,一定是3人的对话

5.关于外出旅游的英语对话?

6.出国旅游实用英语对话大全

旅游路线英语对话_旅游路线英语对话怎么说

关于旅游常用英语对话

        在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。我整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于旅游常用英语对话篇一

        E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.

        艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。

        K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.

        凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。

        E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,

        艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,

        but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.

        但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。

        K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.

        凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。

        E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.

        艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。

        K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.

        凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。

        E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!

        艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!

        K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?

        凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?

        E:That's their House of Lords.

        艾凡:那是他们的上议院。

        K:And that one?

        凯西:那么那栋呢?

        E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?

        艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?

        K:I'll say. Can we go see it?

        凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?

        E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.

        艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。

关于旅游常用英语对话篇二

        K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?

        凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?

        L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.

        路人:没错,**。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。

        K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.

        凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。

        L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.

        路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。

        K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.

        凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。

        L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.

        路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。

        That's why there are so many parks in this city.

        这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。

        K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.

        凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。

        L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.

        路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。

        K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?

        凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?

        L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.

        路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。

        K:By the way, your English is excellent.

        凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。

        L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.

        路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。

        Have a nice stay, young lady!

        希望你在这里玩得很愉快,**!

        K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.

        凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。

关于旅游常用英语对话篇三

        K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.

        凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。

        E:I guess I'm not very hungry.

        艾凡:我想我不大饿。

        K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?

        凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?

        E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.

        艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。

        K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?

        凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?

        E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.

        艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。

        K:Do you want to see a doctor?

        凯西:你想去看医生吗?

        E:Maybe I just need some more rest.

        艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。

        We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.

        到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。

        K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.

        凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,

        I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.

        我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。

        E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.

        艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。

        If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.

        如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。

        K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.

        凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。

        E:Gee, thanks.

        艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。

        K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!

        凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!

二人出国旅游英语情景对话:订餐

       A: Hi Tom ,what’s your plan for the summerholiday?

       T:You know,Ann, my girlfriend won’t allowme to spend spare time without her.

       L:Who tells you that?Tom?

       T:Sorry honey,I was joking.

       L:So Ann,do you have any ideas?How about atrip?

       A:That’s it!I was planning to go to the JiuzhaigouNational Park.It is a nature reserve in the north of Sichuan, a province insouth western China.

       T:It sounds great!So we both want to go with you!

       L:Well ,tell us your agenda please.

       A:OK.We fly to Sichuan by plane and check in the hotel on the first day.The second morning we go to look up in the hollow 3 main ditches, where have the bonsai beach, the tree group sea, the tree waterfall, double Longhai, fire Huahai, lie scenic spot compositions and so on LonghaiOn the third day then we go to the ditch scenic area to see the pearl beach, the high waterfall.

       T:And the last day we do someshopping,right?

       L:I agree, I’d like some souvenirs!

       A:OK, deal. I need to book the hotel now. Yougo to buy your tickets ,OK?

       T:No problem,see you later!

       L:Bye!

       手打不易,望采纳!

给我一个关于旅游英语的3情景对话

       一、旅游英语对话1

        A: Hello,Apple Garden Restaurant. How may I help you?

        B: Hi there,can I make a reservation for dinner tomorrow?

        A: Alright,just a moment please, let me check our reservation book.Okay,for how many?

        B: There'll be five, three adults and two children.

        A: What time will you be arriving sir?

        B: Around 6pm.

        A: Okay.May I have your name please?

        B: It's Chris Wilson.

        A: Ok,Mr.Wilson. So, that's a party reservation for five,at 6 pm tomorrow.

        B: Yes,that's right.Thank you very much.

        解析:

        预定:make a reservation

        还有之前学过的:book

        可以book a car,可以book a room,也可以book a table。

        要订的是晚餐,就是for dinner。

        那订午餐的话这个句子是什么呢?

        另外还有一种介于早餐和午餐之间的,叫做brunch,早午餐。

        问人数:How many of you?

        How many are in your party?

        二、旅游英语对话2

        A: Good evening!How many of you today?

        B: Two.

        A: Do you have a reservation?

        B: No, we don't.

        A: Well, in that case,you may have to wait for about 20 minutes.

        B: It's fine, we'll wait.

        A: Okay.This way please.You can take a seat here and have a look at the menu while you are waiting.

        B: Great.Thanks.

        解析:

        Do you have a reservation?

        你有预约吗?

        I have a reservation under the name Wilson.

        我有预约的,名字是Wilson。

        您大概需要等二十分钟。

        You may have to wait for about 20 minutes.

        The waiting time will be about 20 minutes.

        愿意等:It's fine,we'll wait.

        觉得时间长不想等:That's too long, we'll come back next time.

        旅游英语属于实用英语,喜欢出国旅游的人学一些好用的旅游英语傍身,比如说以上这些简单的旅游英语情景对话,就可以帮助我们掌握真实情景用语。

求设计一个详细的旅游计划的三人英语对话,时长大概在3分钟左右。英语文本写下来就好,一定是3人的对话

       STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来。

       SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷。

       STUART: What would you like to do today?史都尔:今天想做什么?

       SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫。

       STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆。

       Don't you want to see the museums?你不想去吗?

       SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫。

        We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑。

       STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的。

       But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧。

       I'm just afraid it will be boring.我只是怕会很无聊。

       SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊。

       STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。

       They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。

       SHARON: No, that's not true.雪伦:不是这样。

       The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.白宫很大,有很多历史文物。

       The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。

       STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。

       Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。

       SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,

       Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。

       STUART: So I can't take my gun then.史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!

       SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。

       STUART: Yes, it's true I don't.史都尔:我的确没有。

       SHARON: You shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!雪伦:你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。

       STUART: What? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?史都尔:什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?

       Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?

       SHARON: No. But if you say something like that in the White House,雪伦:不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,

       they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。

       TUART: I'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.史都尔:我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。

       But how long does the White House tour last?不过参观白宫要多久?

       SHARON: I'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour. 雪伦:我不确定,我想大概一小时。

       STUART: Alright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.史都尔:好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。

       SHARON: First I want to look in the travel guide.雪伦:我先看看旅游指南。

       Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.很可能早上不开放参观。

       STUART: That's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?史都尔:那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?

       SHARON: No, I'm fine.

       雪伦:不了,这样就够了

关于外出旅游的英语对话?

       My traveling plan

       I hope to go on a trip to Beijing,but my mother always tells me "you can't".She thinks I am too young to go to Beijing,and I am too busy at school.This term is over,To my surprise,my mother will take me to Beijing.I am very excited!Then I have a traveing plan for this trip:firstly I will go to the tian'anmen square,I will take many pictures,then I am going to the palace museum,I can see many old builds there.secondly,I am goingto the wangfujing street,we will buy many things,for example,foods,clothes and some books.then I will go home. I think I will have a great trip to Beijing.

出国旅游实用英语对话大全

       旅游英语作为我国普通高等院校和高等职业院校旅游管理专业的一门必修课,伴随着我国旅游教育的发展而发展起来,至今我国开展旅游英语教育已有20多年的时间。我整理了,欢迎阅读!

        篇一

       A:What Can I get you?

       您需要点什么?

       B:I' ll have a Co *** o please.

       我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

       C:Dude! You can' t order a Co *** o! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

       老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

       B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

       你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

       C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

       这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

       B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

       好吧!我要在海滩上 *** 。

       C:You have got to be kidding me!

       你在耍我吧!

       B:e on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

       拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

       C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

       好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

       B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

       这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

       C:That' s the idea!

       好主意!

        篇二

       A: What can I do for you, sir?

       先生,您要来点什么?

       B: What have you got this morning?

       今天早上你们这儿有什么?

       A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

       水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

       B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

       请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

       A: Any cereal, sir?

       要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

       B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

       好的,来一份麦片粥。

       A: And eggs?

       还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

       B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

       要,再来一份薰猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢薰猪肉松脆一点。

       A: How do you want your eggs?

       您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

       B: Fried, please.

       煎的。

       A: Anything more, sir?

       还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

       B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

       不要了,足够了。谢谢。

        篇三

       A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

       请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

       B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

       没有。

       A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

       很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

       B: No,thanks. We’ll e back later. May I reserve a table for two?

       不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

       A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

       当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

       B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

       布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近视窗的桌子吗?

       A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

       我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

       B: That’s fine.

       我们明白了。

       Half an hour later, the couple es back.

       半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

       A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

       你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

       对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。英语教学旨在培养学生初步运用语言交际的能力,也就是说, 交际 是背景、操练运用才是实用。我精心收集了出国旅游实用英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

         出国旅游实用英语对话1

         Receptionist:

         I'll be happy to, if I can, Mr. Smith.

         若能帮忙,我很乐意服务,史密斯先生。

       Receptionist:

         Yes, sir?

         什么事,先生?

         John:

         I wonder if you could do me a favor.

         你们能帮我一个忙吗?

         John:

         Good evening. This is room 123. I'm John Smith.

         晚安。我是一二三号房的约翰.史密斯。

         Receptionist:

         Room service. How may I help you?

         客房服务部。我能帮您什么忙?

         Receptionist:

         That's no problem, Mr. Smith. I'll send one up right away.

         没问题,史密斯先生。 我马上送一条上去。

         John:

         Good. Another thing, I need an extra blanket for the night.

         好。还有一件事,今天晚上我需要多一条毛毯。

         John:

         Can you please give me a wake-up call at six, tomorrow morning?

         请在明天早上六点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?

         Receptionist:

         I certainly can.

         当然可以。

         John:

         Thank you. Do you provide breakfast that early?

         谢谢。那么你们供应早餐吗?

         Receptionist:

         Yes, sir. You can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.

         是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。

         出国旅游实用英语对话2

         Benjamin:

         Excuse me.

         打扰一下。

         Acceptionist:

         Yes?

         什么事?

         Benjamin:

         Do you have any rmation about the city sights?

         关于市区观光有没有资讯可以提供?

         Acceptionist:

         Sure. There’s a lot here in this pamphlet.

         当然有。这本小册子里面有很多介绍。

         Benjamin:

         Thank you. And what’s the best way to get downtown?

         谢谢。去商业中心怎么走最好?

         Acceptionist:

         Take the subway. It’s $1.50 per ride. You can buy a metro card at the station.

         谢谢。去商业中心怎么走最好?

         Benjamin:

         You’ve been very helpful.

         您帮了我的大忙。

         Acceptionist:

         My pleasure.

         很乐意为您服务。

         出国旅游实用英语对话3

         Flight attendant:

         What's the matter, sir? You look pale.

         怎么啦,先生?您看起来脸色苍白。

         Benjamin:

         I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

         我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。

         Flight attendant:

         Are you often traveling by plane?

         您经常乘坐飞机吗?

         Benjamin:

         No, this is the second time.

         不,这是第二次。

         Flight attendant:

         That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

         那就对了。如果您不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。

         Benjamin:

         Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

         为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。

         Flight attendant:

         Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

         不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。

         Benjamin:

         What should I do about it?

         我该怎么做呢?

         Flight attendant:

         You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

         如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。

         Benjamin:

         OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

         好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。

         Flight attendant:

         Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

         感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?

         Benjamin:

         Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

         好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。

         Flight attendant:

         So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

         戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。

         Benjamin:

         I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

         我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。

         Flight attendant:

         If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more fortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

         如果您试着去适应目的地的当地时间,您会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。

         Benjamin:

         Thank you so much.

         非常感谢。

         Flight attendant:

         You are wele. Please press the button when you need any help.

         不客气。如果需要什么帮助,请按按钮。

         对话讲解:

         You look pale.你看起来脸色苍白。

         be used to 习惯于后接动名词或现在分词

         I'm used to the cold weather.

         我还没有习惯这种冷天。

         adapt *** to sth. 使某人适应某物

         He adapted himself to the hot weather.

         他适应了炎热的天气。

         

       今天的讨论已经涵盖了“旅游路线英语对话”的各个方面。我希望您能够从中获得所需的信息,并利用这些知识在将来的学习和生活中取得更好的成果。如果您有任何问题或需要进一步的讨论,请随时告诉我。